Timely and accurate documentation is often the critical component as relates to the successful clearance and timely delivery of both general and project cargoes. To that end, we provide documentation services that allow us internal control of both the timeliness and accuracy of the documentation presented to the authorities.
- Hand carry
- Translation to/from any language
- Legalization of required documents
- International document distribution
- Bank processing of Letters of Credit
- Creation of project templates for Packing List, Commercial Invoices, Certificate of Origin, Forwarder’s Cargo Receipt, Proof of Delivery
Freight Claims Management!
Marine Pakistan having dedicated freight claims services focused on the speedy, efficient, and thorough resolutions of any and all of our customers’ freight claims.
Our freight claims management services are included simply by being a customer. It is in ours, yours, and our carrier partners’ best interests to fully investigate and resolve freight claims.
Marine Pakistan offers the following!
- Process all freight claims from beginning to end.
- Educate all parties in the case of a denied claim.
- Process checks and ensure all parties are paid in a timely manner when a claim is resolved.
- Proactively follow up on claims status to resolve them within the 90-day freight claims window.
- Keeping all parties compliant by following all policies and regulations of customers, carriers, and industry standards.
- Working as a liaison on behalf of our customer, working with our carrier partners and providing transparent communication throughout the entire freight claims process.
- Offer freight claims expertise, taking the burden and anxiety away from our customers when it comes to freight claims due to the thousands of processed claims and man hours put into proper freight claims management.
- Providing proactive education to shippers, consignees, and carriers to decrease future freight claims by empowering all parties with the knowledge of what a freight claim is, how to avoid future damage, and ensure freight claims are resolved.